Wednesday, April 4, 2012

32 Weeks = Larger than Life

(I just realized that I didn't post this last week, so I am actually 33 weeks to date). I am the biggest I have ever been and I just keep getting bigger! I am borrowing Ashley's support belt and I don't know what I do without it. 32 weeks for a twin pregnancy is the same size as a single pregnancy at 40 weeks... so when I am out in public many people look at me like I should be heading to the hospital for delivery. I am so lucky that it is not over 100 degrees here or I think my ankles might explode in that kind of heat. I am taking it easy and Adam and I are trying our best to get all of our ducks in a row before the babies arrive. At 32 weeks, baby boy weighs 4 pounds 8 ounces and baby girl weighs 4 pounds 6 ounces.

My dear friend Angie made the trek out from California for my baby shower... it was so nice to have a relaxing weekend with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment