Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

We went BIG this year for Christmas and went with a real 8 foot Christmas tree (apparently, our Noble Fir tree is from Oregon...I looked and looked but couldn't find any trees from Washington in the desert for sale). We had a real tree for our first Christmas in our apartment in Seattle, but this tree has proven to be way more work with its size and weight.

Bringing our tree home

Adam and Tyson making sure that the tree is secure

Christmas lights: check!

Ta Da!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! Tyson is getting so big! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the Christmas card! I'm glad to have your new address - congratulations on the new home, by the way!! Also, when I saw the "newest addition to the coburn family," my first thought was,"how did i NOT know ilalia was pregnant?!" Expect some mail in return :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete