Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Our Blog Debut!



Tyson Shea Coburn was born on April 11, 2009 at 7:40 pm. He weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces and was 20.25 inches in length. Tyson is a little over 3 weeks old now and is doing great. He certainly is a precious gift and we feel blessed to have him in our lives. Again, thank you to all for your love, support, and prayers.

I thought it would be fitting for this, our first-ever blog post, to venture into the video-making world as well and produce our first-ever video (this may explain the delay in our first blog posting)! We compiled a few photos and video from the last 3+ weeks of Tyson's life and hope you enjoy. For those who haven't met Tyson yet, he sends his love, and looks forward to meeting you someday soon!

Also, to view more photos of Tyson, I've set up an account with
Flickr to store and share photos online. I understand you can do all sorts of fun and creative things on Flickr, but for now, we've just uploaded our current pics of Tyson for you to browse and enjoy...

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first video! NICE work! Way to make an entrance into the blogging world...worth the wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! I love it! We are so thrilled for you guys. Porter says he can't wait to meet his new buddy =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun stuff Adam and Ilalia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely gave me tears guys...I need to come and see you and baby Tyson before I leave for Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL video! Thanks so much for sharing a glimpse of your lives with your friends who are far away. Sam and I can't wait to meet Tyson in person--and to introduce him to our little guy when he arrives. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love him already! He's beautiful. Congratulations Ilalia and Adam!!! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Way to go, Cobes. Representing a little Michael W. in the background?

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is sooo adorable! Maybe my hormones are still a mess, but I was crying through the entire video!!! I am so happy for you and you look amazing! You parents look great too! They do not look any older than we were in preschool! What is their secret? Congratulations! You guys are the cutest family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You three together are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete